How To Backup and Restore your MTK device using SP flash Tools
Unbrick MTK Device
Tutorial for MT6595, MT6592, MT6589, MT6582, MT6577, MT6575, MT6572, or any MT65xx
Computer with Windows operating system
At least 500 Mb free phone storage
MTK USB Drivers - Drivers
MTK Droid Root and Tools -Download it here
Get it here SP Flash Tool
ClockworkMod (CWM) Recovery For rooted device : Guide here
1. Before you start please go to recovery mode by turning off your phone then after a few seconds press Volume Up button + Power Button
2. Then open MTK droid tools and connect your device to the PC and press the ROOT button in MTK Droid Tools if there is if not then no problem.
3. On MTK Droid Tools, click on root,backup,recovery tab and click the BACKUP button to start full stock ROM backup.
4. Wait for the tool to backup your whole Stock ROM. You can see that the ROM backup will be saved on \MtkDroidTools\backups.
5. Wait until a prompt will appear asking you " do you want to compress" or something like that, press NO , it will just compress the backup you have made and what we need is the uncompressed ROM backup. Pack-up the backup NO Check the status message and check is the task is completed. "Task ended". It is not done yet, we have to prepare this backup to make it flashable through SP Flash Tool. To do it, click on To prepare blocks for Flash Tool.
6. A new windows will appear asking for a .md5 file of the backup. So navigate to the MTK Droid Tools folder where your backup is found. Open the backup that your have created earlier and select the files.md5 click OPEN.
7. Wait for MTK Droid Tools to copy the files for SP Flash Tool, check the status messages until the copying is complete.
8. When the tool is done, you have now created the Stock ROM backup of your device!
Open , SP Flash Tool.exe run as administrator. Load the scatter file (click scatter-loading) which you have prepared from MTK Droid Tools to be flashable through SP Flash Tool. It can be found in the !Files_to_Flash folder of your Stock ROM backup (only if you have just made a backup) or from where you have saved or placed the Stock ROM. But in my case, I saved it on !Files to FlashTool folder
After you loaded the scatter file, it will look like the image below. All must checked except for Cache and USERDATA and most importantly, do not check DSP_BL or Preloader else you'll brick it. Those checked partitions will be restored, make sure not to touch or move the backup files so that your phone will be restored in your previous stock ROM, also to avoid boot loops and bricking.
As you can see, the Stock ROM partition backups are found on its specific locations under location column. If the locations do not appear (except for Cache and USERDATA), the backup stock ROM is not in the proper place. To fix that, you must move the files of the stock ROM to the same location where the Scatter file is stored.
To restore or flash the Stock ROM backup, first, turn your MTK android device OFF and remove the USB cable. If your phone was already turned OFF, click Download from SP Flash Tool, a prompt will appear, just click Yes. Immediately connect your turned OFF device to your computer via USB .
Wait for the tool to detect your device and restore the Stock ROM that you have made. An alert with a green circle appears after successfully downloading the ROM.
Done! You have successfully restored the stock ROM.
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS FEEL FREE TO ASK