[5.1][Non-Emulated Patch] CyanogenMod 12.1 Bugless V2.2 For MT6592 - Everything Working

Bugless CyanogenMod 12.1 For MT6592

Latest Bugless CyanogenMod 12.1 V2.2 For MT6592, Even more stable than before. USSD, GPS, FM Radio, more stability improvements and game crashes fixed. 
Games like GTA San Andreas, NFS No Limits and all games are working
Bugless CM 12.1 For All MT6592 devices running Android Kitkat 4.4.x with kernel 3.4.67
All the thanks go to Fire855 for his amazing work, I just ported it and increased your chances of booting this ROM without bugs by 70% which means that if you did not use my build your chances of booting this ROM without bugs would only be about 30% and the other 70% would be ROM not booting and if booted there would be many bugs. So yeah Thanks ME too
This ROM has been powered by http://www.mtkroms.com
Do not port this ROM without my permission, Do not duplicate,re-blog, re-share or copy anything from this website. A lot of time and hard work has gone to make this Build bugless. Do not change credits. Must give credits to everyone mentioned below in the THANKS TO : section, this is number one priority.
First take permission from me, contact me via the contact form in this site.

The credits must look like this :
"This ROM has been powered by http://mtkroms.com, the original ROM can be found at http://www.mtkroms.com/" This is a must, lot of hardwork has gone to make these ROMs

Changelog :

- Fixed HD game crashes
- You can now change volume in FM Radio
- Stability improvements
- Security patch updated
- And few other minor improvements
- Screen recording fixed (http://www.mtkroms.com/2015/11/fix-bugs-in-all-cyanogenmod-12-roms-mtk.html)

Note : 
Bugs will only appear due to porting issues, This is completely for experienced porters so do not post any comment regarding you not being able to port/boot this ROM, such comments will be completely ignored

- All CM 12.1 features
- Super smooth
- Run HD games without crashes
- Battery backup extended, battery now lasts for very long periods
- Video Recording working in stock camera, so 3rd party apps needed
- USSD working
- GPS working
- VPN Working
- FM Radio working - only in headphones
- 1080P playback fixed
- Stability improvements
- No longer need to reboot for apps to appear in App Drawer
- No network drops
- And so much more, everything which you expect to get working in your stock ROM is working in this build of CM 12.1 for MT6592

- ERROR 404 No More Bugs not found

I hope you read the Note : and everything before proceeding. This is for experienced porters only

Step by Step guide : Click Here
Steps :
Replace all files from stock to port
- /system/lib/libmali.so
- /system/lib/hw/hwcomposer.mt6592.so
- /boot.img/kernel (after decompiling)

Only replace /boot.img/ramdisk/uevented.rc if ROM is stuck in boot logo or device is flashing (do not replace if it is not necessary)

- If stuck at starting apps then replace /framework-res.apk/res/xml/storage_list.xml and then reflash the whole ROM with the new modification

Join my FB Group for Early access, Updates on this ROM and more support :
Strictly follow these installation instructions : Click Here
- Fire855 - Oh my god ! This guy is freaking amazing thanks for all the time and effort you have spent to finally make CM 12.1 bugless
- Ajit Guraya - Made this ROM possible, Added many stability improvements, Camera ratio increased, much more changes, improvements, Fixed VPN, updated ROM, porting guide, providing support, Screen recording fix
[5.1][Non-Emulated Patch] CyanogenMod 12.1 Bugless V2.2 For MT6592 - Everything Working [5.1][Non-Emulated Patch] CyanogenMod 12.1 Bugless V2.2 For MT6592 - Everything Working Reviewed by MTK Hacker Pro on 11:20 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.